| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Coro in August is very hot at 28.7 °C (83.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34.2 °C (93.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally hot with an average low of 25.7 °C (78.3 °F).
- In August the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 8.5 °C (15.3 °F).
- The weather in August is somewhat parched. A paltry 24mm (0.9in) of fluid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 12:20 long and the longest day is 12:37 long with an average length of 12:29.
Check the distance to and compare the Coro August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Coro, Venezuela
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Coro: