| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Coro in February is hot at 26.6 °C (79.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.7 °C (89.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.8 °C (74.8 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in February is 7.9 °C (14.2 °F).
- The weather in February is droughty. A paltry 16mm (0.6in) of liquid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 11:37 long and the longest day is 11:52 long with an average length of 11:44.
Check the distance to and compare the Coro February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Coro, Venezuela
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Coro: