| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Coro in January is hot at 26.4 °C (79.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.3 °C (88.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.6 °C (74.5 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in January is 7.7 °C (13.9 °F).
- The weather in January is droughty. A feeble 14mm (0.6in) of liquid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 11:27 long and the longest day is 11:37 long with an average length of 11:31.
Check the distance to and compare the Coro January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Coro, Venezuela
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Coro: