| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Coro in November is hot at 27.6 °C (81.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.4 °C (90.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24.8 °C (76.6 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in November is 7.6 °C (13.7 °F).
- The weather in November is slightly dry. Only 57mm (2.2in) of H2O is laid.
- The shortest day is 11:29 long and the longest day is 11:41 long with an average length of 11:35.
Check the distance to and compare the Coro November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Coro, Venezuela
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Coro: